A Before submitting the filled in application form, ensure
- That you have purchased the Application Form from the Post Office only.
- That you have correctly indicated the name and year of the examination for which you are applying.
- That you have filled all the relevant columns correctly.
- To change responses, if required, you have erased darkened circles completely.
- That you have pasted your photograph firmly at the space provided.
- That you have pasted firmly the CRF Stamp (if applicable). You should paste only one CRF Stamp of requisite denomination and get it cancelled from the Post Office of purchase.
- That you have mentioned correctly the Commission’s Notice No. and date as published in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
- That you have signed the Declaration and mentioned the date and place of mailing the Form.
- That you are using the pre-addressed envelope supplied to mail the Application form and Acknowledgement Card. No other documents or copies of certificates or self-addressed envelopes are required to be sent along with the Application Form.
- That you have read the relevant examination rules and instructions before filling up the form.
- That you have noted down separately and kept for record and future reference the eight digit form number printed under the bar-code and entered the same correctly in the acknowledgement card.
B Also do ensure that you dispatched the form sufficiently in advance to ensure that it reaches the Commission office before the prescribed closing date.
- Do not use the photocopy of the Application Form.
- Do not make any stray marks on the Form.
- Do not staple, pin, mutilate, scribble, tear, or wet the Form.
- Do not send enclosures (like certificates, etc.) with your form � only acknowledgement card is necessary, if application is sent by post.