- Height Test:-
Candidates will be made to pass under a bar which has been put at the minimum height required. Those who pass through under the bar will be rejected.
Male: 5 Kilometers to be completed in 24 minutes
Female: 1.6 Km in 8min 30 seconds
- Identity Check:-
The identity of the candidates who qualify will be verified using such means as may be felt necessary.
Documents in support of educational qualifications, domicile and other eligibility criteria, relaxations etc. will be checked. A candidate will be rejected if he fails to produce any document required in support of his eligibility criteria, relaxations etc. Further all certificate/documents should be in the format specified in appendices.
- Physical Standards Test (PST):-
The height , chest and weight of the candidate will be recorded. Those who do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET):-
It consists of Long jump and High Jump. A candidate will be given 3 chances, The minimum requirement is:
Male: 11 feet in 3 chances
Female: 09 feet in 3 chnaces
Male: 3 feet 6 inches in 3 chances
Female: 3 feet in 3 chances
- Written Examination:-
1. Written test will consist of only OMR based objective type multiple choice question to be answered using a pen. Candidates will be required to answer in OMR sheet and are allowed to take carbon copy of answer sheet. The written test will be for 100 marks with 100 questions to be answered in 120 minutes.2. The question paper will be on general awareness/general knowledge, knowledge of elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of the candidate in English/Hindi. The questions will be set both in Hindi and English.
- Merit List:-
Merit lists in each category GENERAL/SC/ST & OBC) will be drawn separately in respect of each State/UT on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the written test. In case of tie in marks, the candidate with older age will be higher in the merit list. Further tie shall be resolved by comparing the height , educational qualification and alphabetical position of the first name in sequence till the tie is resolved.. Candidates with more height , higher educational qualification and earlier position of first name in alphabetical order will be placed above.
- Medical Examination:-
Candidates who find a place in the select list as per the available vacancy in each category in the State will be called for medical examination. Candidates will be classified as “FIT” or “UNFIT”. Those found fit will be issued offer of appointment.
- Final Selection:-
1. The final selection of the candidates will be made in order of merit in each category and allotted vacancy to each State.2. The cut off percentage of marks for appointment will be:-
General : 35%
SC/ST/OBC : 33%
|HEIGHT AND CHEST MEASUREMENTS|
|For Male Candidates||Height in cms||Chest in cms|
|General||170 cms||80 cms||85 cms|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, HP, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Varlley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K. NE States and Sikkim||165 cms||78 cms||83 cms|
|For all candidates belonging to ST||162.5 cms||76 cms||81 cms|
|For Female candidates only|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, HP, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Varlley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K. NE States and Sikkim||155 cms||NA||NA|
|For Scheduled Tribes||154 cms||NA||NA|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Candidates who are found eligible on height parameters will undergo :
- Height Bar Test
The candidates will be put through the Height Bar test and qualified candidates will be sent for 5 Km race.
- Race (PET)
After height bar test, the candidates will be subjected to 5 kilometers race to be completed within 24 minutes.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
Candidates, who are qualified in race, will be screened first for height, chest and weight measurements.
The candidates who qualify in the Physical standard Test will be required to produce all relevant documents, in original only
- Biometric verification
Finger impression in respect of registered candidates will be captured immediately and will be verified on subsequent recruitment tests to avoid impersonation
1. Standards Minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses. The candidate should posses high Colour Vision.
2. General Candidates should not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes, bow legs, inability to close the left eye, Inability to flex the fingers properly and any other obvious deformities. He must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with efficient performance of the duties.