Topic Wise Distributions Of AIIMS MBBS EXAM 2016 Question Paper:
Total Number of Seats in AIIMS:
AIIMS MBBS EXAM 2016 Exam Pattern
•A total of 200 questions of objective- type with multiple- choices
•Biology ( Botany and Zoology): 60
•General Knowledge: 20 Questions
•3 and half hours shall be allotted to complete the AIIMS MBBS Exam 2015
•Every correct shall be awarded with 1 mark and every 3 wrong answer shall be deducting 1 mark. (-1/3 for every wrong answer)
•No marks shall be allotted for questions unanswered.
•AIIMS MBBS Exam Booklet shall carry 4 sets (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge) and each of the booklets shall be in English andHindi and the choice has to be made by the candidate during the application form submission and once the choice made it cant be changed.
AIIMS 2016 PREPARATION TIPS:
- Candidates appearing the AIIMS MBBS 2015 must have to be aware of the complete syllabus and the portion that is to be included in the exam so as to prepare well and score great rakings.
- Focusing the preparation keeping the syllabus as the base would help you save time as well as your can have your attention on the important topics
- Clearing the basics being studied in class 11th and 12th is the key to score great in the AIIMS 2015
- Practicing as much you can from the past year question booklets and from the sample papers available in the markets can help a lot in understanding the format and get along with the questions that can come in the same format in the exam.
- Increase the speed by solving the maximum number of questions in a day. For instance if you are able to solve 80-100 questions in a day with ease increase it to 140-150 in a day after a week, this can boost your confidence as well as let you have a planned preparation for the final exam.
- Practice as much you can on the difficult areas and keep asking the doubts to your mentor or even friends but make sure no doubts shall be unanswered.
- Make the separate notes of all the formulas of physics and record the chemical formula and reactions of chemistry.
- Prepare the diagrams of biology as you can expect such in the exam to identify from the given diagrams
- As biology is a subject of theory make sure you take out time on everyday basis to revise the definitions and meanings of the terminology you learnt.
- Read newspapers and watch news everyday for an hour to have the best idea of the latest happening in order to get along with the GK (General knowledge) part in the AIIMS MBBS Exam 2015.